Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Barnheart Diagnosis

We've recently learned that we've become infected with a disease. It started as a mild case, early on-set you might call it, however our symptoms have become progressively worse and no longer something we can ignore. I also fear that it may be highly contagious.

Though we cannot trace the exact source of our infection I do believe it struck me first and after months of direct contact I passed it along to Mike. I think it's something I picked up in South America, although I have most likely been a carrier of the disease all my life. Maybe I should have been vaccinated, but I do not believe that even toxic vaccinations could have prevented this infection.

It's called Barnheart. I know, it sounds serious. And it is. It is a sharp depression and feeling of longing, coupled by irrational thoughts and the desire to tread softly on the soil, rather than pound the pavement. Though it is just starting to receive notice from the medical community I urge you to read more about our illness, diagnoses, and treatment. Sadly, no research has been conducted on the cause or prevention of Barnheart.

1 comment: